Saturday, June 14, 2014

New driveway and address

We finally got our new driveway finished. I did the prep work required by the county ie new culvert and base gravel down. We also had new water service installed and thanks to the water company, we got a deal on the paving.
 While trying to install the water service line across the county road the workers hit some
hard rock and it bulged up the county road pavement. Due to this, they had to come back the next day and dig up the county road to finish there job and the next day I just happened to be there when the company that the water company had hired to fix the county road for the water company showed up. I asked them if they could pave my driveway while they were fixing the county road since they were already there with their equipment and they said yes and quoted me a price i could"t refuse.(I'll add the the pics after it was paved later ( I've taken the pics, just haven't uploaded them yet.) BTW Our New Address is 6900 Beach Drive East. I'll add a pic with the address sign when I get it finished.


No comments:

Post a Comment